Phoenix Professional Malpractice Attorney

A negligent professional can cause severe financial detriment to a trusting client. If you were defrauded or believe that the negligence of a professional caused you financial damage, you need an experienced Phoenix professional malpractice attorney who can investigate and pursue your case. At the Law Offices of Kenneth E. Chase, P.C., our primary attorney has handled professional malpractice claims involving CPAs, financial planners, and investment advisors who have failed to meet basic standards of care.

Contact the Law Offices of Kenneth E. Chase, P.C., for more information about our professional negligence services. We handle the following cases related to professional malpractice:

  • Negligence
  • Substandard performance
  • Breach of ethics code
  • Professional responsibility
  • Legal malpractice
  • Breach of duty
  • Conflict of interest
  • Contracts
  • Breach of contract

Evaluating Professional Conduct To Build A Strong Claim

Utilizing competent experts in the same profession, we will measure the actions of the professional in your case against the accepted standard of care for other such professionals in the community in order to determine whether there was negligence. In the event that a professional was negligent, we will aggressively pursue your claim to redress the wrong and seek appropriate compensation.

Professionals must perform within the scope of professional conduct consistent with the standard of care in their profession. In pursuing a professional malpractice claim, we work with experts in various fields who can testify as to the standard of care. If you believe that your accountant, financial advisor, or other professional was negligent, we can assist you by retaining proper expert witnesses and pursuing an action to recover your losses due to their professional negligence.

Learn About Your Legal Options in Phoenix, Arizona

Many of these cases involve attorneys or advisors acting as trustees who illegally or fraudulently use or steal funds or property. Likewise, if a professional has violated the professional rules of responsibility, you may be entitled to recover for any breach of duty or other code of conduct violations. Call (480) 423-5800 or send us an email to discuss your case.